PHE CONFERENCE EVENT COORDINATOR
(April 15 – August 15, 2011)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- S/He will be primarily responsible for coordinating the preparatory activities of the Secretariat leading to the conduct of the 4th PHE Conference to be held on July 27-29, 2011. Major coordination will be done with the PHE Network, PHE Network – Mindanao Chapter and the Family Planning Organization of the Philippines.
- In coordination with the Program Committee of the PHE Network, s/he will facilitate the development of the conference design and program and other administrative functions related to the preparation of the conference.
- In coordination with the Resource Mobilization Committee of the PHE Network, s/he will ensure that resources for the conference will be available. Tasks include writing and sending letter proposals, negotiation and networking.
- Assists in ensuring the efficient communication between and among PHE members and supporters with regards the Conference.
- Documents meetings and follows-up correspondence with members and partners.
- Represents the PHE Network in exploratory meetings and negotiations that are related to resource mobilization.
- Prior to and during the actual conference, s/he will ensure that a working management structure and system is in place at conference site.
- After the Conference, s/he will draft and submit reports to donors and other supporters of the Conference.
Interested applicants may submit their applications through email at [email protected] or by fax at 3588139 addressed to the Executive Director with address at No. 50 Hemady Street, New Manila, Quezon City. For further inquiries please call at Tel. No. 3588139 or 7217101 c/o Ms. Blair Dacoco.